Friday, September 7, 2018

Book Review: Listen to Your Heart by Kasie West

Book: Listen to Your Heart by Kasie West
Genre: YA romance
Rating: ★ ★ ★ 


Yes! Another Kasie West book! I'm managing to keep up... barely!

This one is about our girl, Kate,  who ends up in a podcasting class at school, since her best friend bugged her to do it. She is pretty scared since she doesn't talk to people well and is sort of a loner. She likes to play on her lake where her family owns the marina.

And then when she is appointed the co-host of the show she is all.. are you kidding me? But as it turns out, she has a bit if a talent for it, complete with her dry and sarcastic humor, that people love and the show becomes a hit.

They also love the dude that calls in with his struggles that people have named "Looking for Love." Kate and her friend know who it is.. in fact it's the guy that Kate's friend is trying to nab. So Kate doubles her efforts to help, (though her friend is pretty good at this flirting thing on her own) and in the process, she starts liking this dude herself.

Bad news!

Anyway, things become quite the mess before they get better, but of course they get better!

Another fun one! And yes, very similar to the the rest, but still, I love reading them.  Perfect grounding books for me. Bring 'em on!


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like another fun one. I really need to get to all these. I’ve only read one of her contemporary romances.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm WAY behind on my Kasie West reading. She writes too fast for me to even try to keep up :) I do enjoy her stories, though, and I'm glad this was another fun, enjoyable book.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails