Sunday, September 9, 2018

Recent GIF Making Fun!


A few of my favorite GIFs I've made lately. Dang I don't know what it is about GIFs that make me so happy! Since I posted last about making GIFs I've learned how to edit them... slow them down and chop off the bits I don't want and zoom in and etc. Way too much fun I'm telling you.

Jun (the epic eye roller) and DK (the epic smiler) from Seventeen.
I swear I could look at this one forever.
Snagged from some random gif I saw somewhere.
Jooheon (Monsta X) snagged from his solo song: Red Carpet
Taehyung (aka. V from BTS) at the concert just this past weekend
that I was not at. :( 

Yesung (Super Junior) at a recent concert... I think. Or maybe it's from a random selfie?

Wei (Up10tion) during a photo shoot I think.. or from the MV So Beauitful

Wooshin, Xiao, Gyujin, Kuhn, Wei (Up10tion) snagged from their recent MV So Beautiful

Jungkook (BTS) from their recent MV Idol

Bomin (Golden Child) from a performance we saw at Klub Kcon when he noticed
that Toto was wearing his name on her head. See how his eyes and smile get bigger?
Yeah. EYE CONTACT!

Minhyuk (Monsta X) from I have no idea what. 

Eunhyuk (Super Junior) from a recent concert that I wish I was at...

Eunhyuk (Super Junior) from his MV with Donghae called Sunrise

Kwangjin (N. Flying) cutie pie bass player... from his own instagram selfie

Dino (Seventeen) from their recent MV Oh My!

2 comments:

  1. Very fun! I want to make a GIF! I love the first one best. Hot guys rolling their eyes cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm gonna have to keep a look out for more eye rolling gifs! And yes that first one kills me!!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails