Thursday, May 26, 2016

Thirty Days of Books: Under vs. Over




Here are two more prompts for the 30 Days of Books event going on over at Jenni Elyse's:

An underrated book:


Ah this book and this series. So so so good. And why does it not get the buzz that so many other series get? It's every bit as good as them, and better in fact. I pondered using this one for my favorite series prompt but decided to save it for this prompt because I feel it is so very underrated. Guys. READ IT. I promise you'll  love it.


An overrated book:


On the flip side, the buzz this book got made me think it was going to AH-MAZING. Like blow my mind out of the water suspense and twisty-ness and all that. But no. It was same old same old in that category and really really below par in all the other categories. Snoozer! Guys. If you haven't read it... please... skip it!


Participate with your own answers by posting and linking up at Jenni's!


6 comments:

  1. I thoroughly agree with your over-rated book and will go looking for you under-rated one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually really liked THE GIRL ON THE TRAIN. It kept me very engrossed. Haven't gotten to FINNIKIN OF THE ROCK yet, even though I've had it on my shelf for years. Guess it's time to dust it off and actually read it, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I whole-heartedly agree with The Girl on the Train. That book was SO boring. And, I really want to read Finnikin of the Rock because you have such high praises for it. I just need to get to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have FINNIKIN OF THE ROCK somewhere and keep meaning to read it. Must remedy that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still haven't read Finnick. So ashamed. And, yeah, Girl on the Train was so overrated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't even heard of that Finnickin book! Why!? I'll check it out.

    I completely agree with Girl on the Train! UGH! I can't believe there is a movie already!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails