Monday, May 2, 2016

April 2016 Reading Recap

An April picture: hiking in southern Utah

These are the books I read this month:

The Pages Between Us by Lindsey Leavitt: A fun middle grade book about two friends who write stuff to each other in a notebook they pass back and forth between them. Cute!

The Winner's Kiss by Marie Rutkoski: The conclusion to this awesome and intense series. Does everything end happily ever after for Erin and Kestral.. or not?

Winter by Marissa Meyer: The conclusion to this awesome and intense series! So many stories and angles to wrap up! And who wins the war? The evil queen or the handsome prince?

DNF: Memoris of a Geisha by Arthur Golden: I just... couldn't get invested. Bottom line for me on this one was.. too too boring. Sigh.

Plans for May:

  • Finish Summerlost which I started this weekend.
  • Read Burning Glass for book club
  • Maybe give Bluescreen a shot too. 
  • I'd love to get my hands on The Raven King
What did you read this month?






3 comments:

  1. Three books in the middle of a reading slump isn't bad. I only read four in April. Here's to a better reading month in May for the both of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Winter too, and felt much the same way you did. I'm sad that it's over. Happy May!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you were able to get done what you did. Sorry you didn't like Memoirs of a Geisha. I'm still plugging along. I'm not sure what I think yet. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails