|My spring picture!|
Well, sort of a slim reading month. I have no idea why. These were all quick reads. And the month wasn't really much busier than usual. But still, this is all I have to show for it.
The One by Kiera Cass: America finally decides who she's in love with, almost too late!
Wonder by R. J. Palacio: Auggie is going to school for the first time. He's not sure how it's going to go, but he hopes for the best.
The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkowski: Kestrel is keeping all her secrets from Arin all too well and it's going to be a very bad ending for her if she doesn't rethink her approach!
Love, Lucy by April Lindner: After a summer romance in Italy, Lucy isn't too sure how to approach the rest of her life.
Death Wish by Megan Tayte: Scarlett is determined to figure out what happened to her sister. What she learns is not at all what she expected!
Favorites of the month: The Winner's Crime and Wonder, with Death Wish close behind. Loved all these books!!
Plans for April:
- start Dune for the Dune Read Along! (and May's book club)
- read The Eternity Key for it's release date
- read The Golem and the Jinni for April's book club
- read a couple library books before they are due
- read Remake by Ilima Todd
- participate in the readathon on April 25 and read Saga
- maybe read Not in the Script by Amy Finnegan, even though that's not until August's book club!
How did your month go?