Friday, April 3, 2015
Getting to Know You: Five Quirks
For this week's Getting to Know You topic, Jenni Elyse has asked us to share five quirks. But, here's the thing. Every time I think I've come up with what I think is a quirk, then I think that it's not quite quirky enough. Like most of you probably have the very same quirk! Know what I mean? So I've been stressing! Anyway, we'll give it a go.
1. I really love my clothes to be 100% cotton. Everything else is a little bit itchy to me and also tends to have worse static which drives me bonkers. But of course, I deal with it because how realistic is it that I go around in things only made from cotton. Anyway, this is why I pretty much live in jeans, t shirts and/or sweatshirts as much as I can.
2. I haven't been to a doctor in years. I just really really hate it. Like, really.
3. I like loud things. Mostly. Loud music, loud movies, loud concerts, loud thunderstorms, loud airplanes. But I can't stand loud video games.
4. I really hate vegetables, which makes it awfully hard to eat healthy. In fact, whenever a food topic comes up I usually end up mad. It's the most frustrating thing ever, dumb food!
5. Most people seem to enjoy the whole selfie phenomenon. And I don't get it. I don't think I've ever taken one... maybe one. With my sister. Once. I think. Yeah, if you follow my Instagram, I doubt you'll ever see a selfie.
Hmmm... did that do it? Was all that quirky enough? Or totally boring? I have no idea. Well, for what it's worth, there you go!
What quirks do you have? I'd love you to share in comments!! Or make a post and link up at Jenni's!