The prompt over at The Broke and the Bookish takes a bit of a turn this week. Today, we are all confessing stuff! Oh boy.
Top Ten Blogging Confessions
1. I confess, I don't spend very much time on my reviews. I just want to get my thoughts out there quick-like and then see what you think about the book too.
2. Speaking of reviews, I confess that I don't read many reviews on other blogs. And then I wonder why no one reads mine!
3. I confess, I've never really had the desire to make money blogging.
4. I confess, I pretty much hate, well let's say dislike, the name of my blog. I didn't give it enough thought when starting so many years ago! But, I guess it's grown on me.
5. I confess, after over seven years of blogging, I still get excited about comments and sad when they don't happen (which seems to be a lot lately I must say.)
6. I confess also, that after over seven years of blogging, I still wonder if my blog is "interesting enough."
7. I confess, ever since Google Reader left, I'm REALLY having a hard time keeping up with you all! And I like and enjoy Feedly and everything.
8. I confess, I have a really hard time passing up a review offer when an author emails me personally. Ah, the pain and agony! But I can't say yes to you all!!
9. I confess that I wish I could be more creative and come up with something to do here on the blog that would be like.... WOW and everyone would love it and the whole world would visit and it would be so awesome. Some day?
10. I confess that I totally can't think of any more confessions to make! Cop out!!
What blogging things do you feel like confessing today? Come on. Spill!