Saturday, July 12, 2014

Mini Bloggiesta is Next Weekend!


Hey everyone! It's time to sign up for next weekend's Mini Bloggiesta!

Make a To Do List and go link up over at the main Bloggiesta site here.

Then spread the word!

We'll be having a Twitter chat on Sunday the 20th at 1:00 Eastern. I hope you join in!

Here's my little tiny To Do List:

** update archive lists
** pin reviews
** catch up on reviews
** update Utah author books read list
** get all Utah Book Month events squared away
** write Utah Book Month posts, if I can
** host the Twitter chat

We'll see how that goes. Have fun!



7 comments:

  1. Next weekend already! I will get my to-do list up soon, very soon. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait... I have so much stuff I need to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU for the reminder!!!! I always miss the minis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to do list! Good luck and I'll chat with you on Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to getting organized! Good luck with your goals Suey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting again! I love this event...enjoy. Here's my MINI-BLOGGIESTA POST

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails