Tuesday, March 25, 2014
Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Bucket List
I've already made and exhaustive list of bookish things I want to accomplish. You can see that here. And also, I've been lucky enough to have already accomplished tons of bookish things that I never would have dreamed possible. Which just goes to show, on these types of lists... dreaming is okay and you never know what might happen! Seriously. It's been amazing.
From the list I've already made, here are ten that stand out for me right now.
Top Ten Things on My Bookish Bucket List
1. Accomplish the 50 Classics (Classics Club) challenge.
2. Read the Wheel of Time series, once and for all!
3. Go to BEA!
4. Participate in World Book Night. (Yet again I didn't sign up this year. Next year maybe?)
5. Plan and host a reading/blogging retreat.
6. Meet MORE big name authors. (I've been so lucky in this so far, but there's many more on my list!)
5. Visit famous libraries and bookstores. (I've started on this one. Doubt it will ever be truly done.)
6. Write a book, which is to say, actually finish it.
7. Go to ComicCon (first one here, then maybe one in San Diego)
8. Host a book themed party.
9. Read, I mean listen to, an audio book.
10. Collect different editions of Markus Zusak books.
Want to link up your Top Ten list? Visit The Broke and the Bookish today! Want to make a list of 50 things? Visit The Book Wheel today!