Wait, what? I only read four books this month? I guess maybe I've been doing other things? And to think I had such high expectations for this month. Well, it was fun to try.
Here's the books I fit in:
The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton: a grandma and her granddaughter both go on individual searches for what happened to the grandma in her childhood.
Perfect Lies by Kiersten White: Annie and Fia are determined to take down the bad guy who started the special school for girls... which isn't so special.
The Shadow Throne by Jennifer A. Nielsen: Jaron has to rise up to the title of king to figure out how best to fight the war threatening his kingdom.
Dangerous by Shannon Hale: Maisie Danger Brown goes to space camp a normal one armed girl and leaves as a super hero!
Lots of fun books here. I can't pick a favorite! Even with only the four books this month, it really has been a great reading month.
On to March!
Plans for March:
- finish Panic for review.
- start and finish Death Sworn for review.
- read The Enchanted for a blog tour
- read Visible City by Tova Mirvis for review.
- THEN read Evertrue!
- Read Laughing Boy: A Navajo Love Story for research.
- Read Roomies before it's due at the library. Hopefully I can renew once!
- Read one book from my new LTUE book stack.
- Read Countess Below Stairs for book club.
Sheesh. Can I do it? And host a wedding and host Bloggiesta (March 27-30.. BE THERE!) and plan another wedding? And keeping fixing my Nano book? And .... I forget what else....maybe sleep here and there.
Here's to READING YOUR HEADS OFF!