Pretty good start to the year! I read the last book of three different series. And the first of another, plus a blog tour book. Not bad at all.
Here's a list of what I read with links to reviews:
1. Last Train to Paris by Michele Zackheim: an old lady who was a reporter in Paris during WWII looks back on her experiences
2. The Eye of Minds by James Dashner: David and his friends must go deep into a virtual game in order to find the bad guy and save the world
3. Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi: Perry and Aria with Roar and Cinder's help, try to find the Still Blue and save their people
4. Prodigy by Marie Lu: Day and June work with the Patriots to overthrow the Republic, and then everything changes
5. Cassie's Cowboy Crave by Kimberly Kray: Cassie goes into the witness protection program and ends up falling in love with Shane, the youngest cowboy brother
6. Allegiant by Veronica Roth: Tris and Tobias go out into the world and learn what's really going on and decide to do something about it.
7. Champion by Marie Lu: Day and June find themselves in the middle of a civil war
8. Angie by Pat Bezzant: Angie can't figure out why Steven likes her, but she's enjoying the attention anyway.
Favorites of the month: Into the Still Blue for sure, with Prodigy and Champion close behind.
Plans for February:
- read The Forgotten Garden for book club
- read Evertrue which I just got at the launch party the other day
- read Perfect Lies and Shadow Throne for Netgalley reviews
- get a start on Dangerous, Death Sworn and Panic, also for reviews
- probably read Ignite Me... but download and read Destroy Me before that.
- a classic? Where are my classics? And my WoT? I need to fit it in!
How was your month and what do your February plans look like?