Thursday, September 19, 2013

Bloggiesta Mini Challenge: Master To Do List!


Welcome to the "Master To Do List" Mini Challenge!

One of the suggestons we had after the last Bloggiesta was that perhaps a "master" or standard to do list be created. A list that includes all the basic things that we all seem to have on our lists each and every Bloggiesta. A list that newbies, or stressed out participants can just "grab and go" with!

I thought I could tackle that challenge and so here's what I've come up with:

A Bloggiesta Master To Do List!

❏  write two reviews
❏  update link lists and archive lists
❏  update Goodreads reviews
❏  clean up labels/tags
❏  do two mini challenges
❏  change or fix one thing on your sidebar
❏  add a page (about me, contact, policy, etc)
❏  change one thing on your layout and/or look
❏  comment on other Bloggiesta partipants blogs
❏  participate in at least one Twitter chat


Hopefully you all agree that this list is full of good basic Bloggiesta tasks that we almost all do every time this event rolls around. So feel free to snag this list and go for it. Add to it, delete something, etc, but go ahead an use it to jump start your own To Do List.

And that is your challenge for this mini challenge! Grab the list and get working!

But I would love to know if how this worked for you, so give me some feedback in comments!

21 comments:

  1. This will be my very first Bloggiesta, and just about everything here is on my list of to-dos! Thanks for putting this together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your list. Nice! and not overwhelming. I think I bit off way more than I can chew this time. Fingers Crossed!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Suey, this really helped me get started with my list! I used almost everything here and added some of my own. You're the best! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kind of just adopted this list - hope that's cool :-)

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome resource. I had no idea where to begin, now it feels do-able!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good list ideas of where to begin, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Write two reviews" is much more realistic than my usual "Catch up on reviews". I'm learning (after a few Bloggiestas) but this is a great basic list to start with!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list! I am going to try to get as much done as I can-the house will just have to remain dirty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list! I think I will adopt it! It is much more manageable and specifically goal oriented than my original! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is definitely a great starter list! I have some of these on my list right now too. Another great thing to add would be backing up your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great list! This is my second "full" bloggiesta and I have definitely had all of these on my to-do list each and every time. Thank you for hosting and for joining my 50 Bookish Things You Must Do Before You Die challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This was very helpful! It's nice to have a starting place and a reminder of some of the little things I might have forgotten otherwise :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was short on time this weekend ;-( This master helped me focus on some quick things that will positively impact my blog. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks! Great list! I'm going to be able to join you all this time! It's been a year since I last join you. I'm very excited! Hope to post my To Do list soon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great list! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just writing my list for my first Bloggiesta - am hoping it will give me the "kick" I need to get my new blog a bit closer to where I want it to be!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great list! This is going to help me get going when I don't have much time.

    I would add "Back up the blog."

    Joy's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just discovered Bloggiesta and am getting my post ready. I love thecbook of your blog particularly. Very clean and simple. Any chance you'll be doing an article about how to put those borders around your sidebar widgets?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails