Sunday, September 22, 2013

Bloggiesta Wrap Up: Random Thought Edition


Here are my random thoughts about this past Bloggiesta weekend:


  • I really notice that I miss reading during a Bloggiesta weekend.
  • I managed to do many of my main tasks!
  • I had fun writing and scheduling posts this time around.
  • Mostly I found myself distracted by trying to make Muse videos to share with you in a post coming up on Wednesday. But it was fun. You'll watch them, right?
  • Hosting the chats is fun, but a lot of pressure too, I'm not sure why.
  • It feels weird to get out of normal life by saying, "sorry, I have to chat on the computer!"
  • I did a terrible job of visiting other blogs. Makes me sad.
  • We had the big rival football game right in the middle of all the Bloggiesta festivities. My team lost. :(
  • But I did make some most awesome brownies. You can find the pin here.
  • Remember Weekly Geeks? I'm going to revive some of those posts for future post ideas. This makes me happy. This is a result of my brainstorming. 
  • Also in the middle of the weekend we had another Book Thief discussion and chat and we even trended though there were only a few of us chatting! Loving this read along! 
  • And... now I feel like I might be getting sick. I can't even remember the last time I was sick. Dang.
I think that's all. I hope to see you all next Bloggiesta! Be sure to link up your wrap up posts and to fill out the survey form.

6 comments:

  1. I did bad with blog commenting this time too, and I missed all the chats unfortunately. I also miss reading, but I took a few breaks to get some done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for another great weekend of Bloggiesta!! I wasn't able to participate as much as I had planned, but it still felt good to get caught up on a few tasks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I can thank you enough for sharing that brownie recipe! They look seriously good! I totally understand what you mean by missing reading during Bloggiesta, I get so focused on completing all my tasks I don't even think about picking up a book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better. And maybe next time one of your goals for the blog can be finding time to read during Bloggiesta. After all, that is a big part of what makes your blog run.

    -Rebecca @ Love at First Book

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Suey, ood job on your Bloggiesta, looks like you had a productive weekend. Don't feel weird about staying in. :) Those brownies look divine.......I must make them this fall!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails