And we aren't talking specific lines here today, but the general overall beginning and/or ending. Know what I mean?
1. Under the Never Sky: there's a fire and a very bad guy, and a guy who comes out of nowhere to the rescue!
2. The Way of Kings: you will forget to breathe during this prologue, and also, you'll be introduced to one of the coolest characters you'll ever meet!
3. A Madness of Angels: this book starts with a scene that will have you reeling
4. The Maze Runner: waking up on an elevator that delivers you to a.... maze? And you remember NOTHING? Awesome.
5. Under the Dome: suddenly, a dome appears over your city and a few things just happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. BAM!
1. The Scorpio Races: OH. MY. WORD. I can't even.
2. The Hollow City: Wait, WHAT? Did that just happen? Real, or not real?
3. Variant: No! It can't be! There's no way!
4. Everbound: Nikki! You have lost your mind.
5. Just One Day: Please, don't end now!!! There's so much to say!!!
I'd love to know what books have your favorite beginnings and endings! Link up over at The Broke and the Bookish!