Rambling nothing thoughts of the day:
* having fun writing letters so far this month! If you signed up on my form, I'm slowly getting through that!
* loving the new Josh Groban CD, but you knew that.
* tried to watch American Idol on On Demand, it failed on me. I am not impressed!
* I was so healthy today and ate a smoothie for lunch, but then I made cookies and ate a bunch of those. :(
* I started reading Mind Games on my Kindle and have neglected Wolf Hall!
* I'm very excited for LTUE next week. But I know life is going to give me grief for going.
* I thought book club was next week, but no, it's another week AFTER that! I think we got an extra week in there somewhere this month!
* I watched a scary Dr. Who the other day... season 6 episode 2! The Silence guys! Oh my. Filmed in Utah though... how cool is that?
* I seem to be out of blogging post ideas. Someone brainstorm with me and let's come up with something fun!
* Dreamgirls (the musical) which I saw the other night was... okay. But not my favorite. Not a huge fan of that type of music I guess! Up next... Shrek! I think I will really like Shrek!
* I've got a new dishwasher, and it's nice that the dishes finally get clean again! But.. it's smaller than the one before, so we'll be washing more often I think. I'm trying to get to used to a new loading routine. Strange.
* and that's about it from here. Boring, I know.