- viewed the Grand Canyon from several different spots, including up high in a tower!
- visited a small town museum and talked genealogy
- ate at a brewery
- hiked through Indian ruins
- hiked around a volcano
- had two or three picnics
- ate cactus fries
|They were good!|
- sat and people watched in Sedona, Arizona
- almost hit an elk
- looked at the sun, Venus, Mars, Saturn and the Orion Nebula through telescopes
|It totally looked just like this!|
- went on a Pluto walk
- bought a shirt that says "Pluto was framed!"
- met book bloggers at the Changing Hands bookstore
- bought a shirt that says "Fictional Character."
- walked around Scottsdale Arizona, bought a hat
- drove to the top of a "mountain" and saw the view
- slept in... a lot
- ate out... a lot
- bought two salt and pepper shaker sets, three key chains, four magnets and one bookmark
- saw The Hunger Games for the second time
- watched The Sentinel at "home" on DVD
- finished Froi, but didn't read much else.
- looked at condos
- played Draw Something while sitting around the table with each other, for an hour and a half
- feed backyard chickens and listened to the backyard rooster
- walked around Lake Havasu for about one minute, saw the London Bridge for about one minute
- saw the fountains at The Bellagio dance to Time to Say Goodbye
- oohed and ahhed over the signed guitars at some store in Caesar's Palace Forum Shops
- visited M and M World, but they did NOT have salt and peppers shakers (or "normal" m and m's)
|It's a crazy store.|
- ate at a lunch buffet
- drove home in a terrible snow storm
- made it!
Now back to real life this week? Drat.