What a weekend! What a blast! I'm so glad we had so many participate in Bloggiesta! It was fun, was it not? I was able to visit a lot of people on Friday, work on my own blog a lot on Saturday, and then Sunday was a bust. I was pretty much away from the computer except for the morning chat, so that was sad, but still. I think I got some stuff done.
Here are my final Bloggista thoughts:
- Thank you to Jenni Elyse for giving me her code for my social media icons, which I just love. All I had to do was plug in my own link, and paste the code. Now THAT I can handle! I think this is my most favorite thing I did on my blog this weekend. It's small, but it makes me happy.
- THREE Twitter chats, with bloggers all over the world! How cool is that??? Two I led (ish... they sort of lead themselves) and one Danielle led and I was there as myself. But that was really fun and we got lots of ideas for challenges for next Bloggiesta. I think the three days and the three times went over well... I hope.
- I think I added most of the participants to my Twitter follow list... that's A LOT! (If I didn't add you and you want to be, you know where to find me! @SueySays) Twitter is a big part of the whole Bloggiesta experience, yes. I think it wouldn't work without it.
- Natasha, Bloggiesta's creator, joined in here and there too! Did you see her? Did you say hi?
- I never did get to Google Reader or labels. I started trying to delete old email, but it freaks out the computer and I lose patience and then we both quit.
- I think I say this every Bloggiesta, but computering so very much does make my eyes burn and my shoulder/back/neck ache!
- I've really missed reading this weekend... and the whole busy week before. I really miss it! I hope I can get back into it, but I still feel like I need to regroup and clean the house or something before I can relax and read.
- Making new bloggy friend connections is always fun, and it will be interesting to see which of the new "faces" I've met this past weekend stick around. Know what I mean? Will it be YOU? :) I hope so!
- Can I just say, the mini challenges and their hosts were AWESOME? I was totally blown away by them! Thank one and all for such a good job!
- Hosting has been fun and I can't wait to do it again in September (28-30)! And Danielle is the best hosting partner too! Wahoo! See you then! (Well, as I said above, I hope to see many of you around before then, but you know what I mean!
Bottom line: It was fun!