Saturday, December 18, 2010

Random on a Saturday!

The other day I had a kissing post. Did you come tell me your thoughts yet? I had LOTS of questions! As part of that post, I'd thought about posting a video clip of one of the BEST KISSES EVER... but changed my mind and just did the picture instead. Since many of you mentioned that very same scene, I've decided to go ahead and post it now, just because, you know you want to watch it over and over and over again!





Last night, we went to see Kurt Bestor who does an awesome Christmas show here every year. I've been wanting to go for so long and finally made it happen this year. Part of the reason I had to make it happen was because this year his special guest was Jason Castro and you all know (I think you do anyway) how I feel about him! Anyway, I was hoping to find some clips of these concerts, but alas, no luck. But here's what the music sounds like:






And his signature song, done at every concert (beware, chill alert):



The other day I think I missed Jane Austen's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you Jane! I love your stories! Thanks for writing them!


Okay, well. I'm off to go shopping some more I think. Yes. It's really not quite done yet. Soon, though.
Very very soon.

2 comments:

  1. This was a great post! I love random. Wow on the Kurt Bestor song, I guess I should check out his stuff.

    Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kurt Bestor is fantastic. I can see why you would want to see him live. Thanks for sharing because I did know of him prior. Oh my...I sure do like the The Prayer of the Children song. You are right...chill.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails