As I understand it, there's a special day set aside for the airing of grievances. I learned this over at Trisha's (Hey Lady!) blog the other day. I think I missed the real special day but, as she said, it's a perfect time, anytime during the holidays because no one is reading blogs anyway, right? Which means you can say whatever you want! And it sounded like such a healthy, cleansing thing to do, I just had to give it a try!
So here, in no particular order, is a list of things that BUG me:
- Getting a new laptop for Christmas but having no time to play with it!
- Ditto for the pile of books.
- Going to yet another funeral for a cousin, 38 years old, who went to sleep one night (the weekend before Christmas) and just didn't wake up.
- Having to install updates on the brand new laptop, only the third time I've even turned it on! What's up with that!?
- The fact (and you KNOW it's a fact) that all the food that's yummy is bad for you and all the food that's yucky is good for you. I don't get it. Something is wrong with this picture.
- Getting old.
- Headaches, stomachaches, foot aches, teeth aches, back aches, neck aches, knee aches, etc.
- Being too fat for my snow pants, so if I plan on going tubing on Saturday, I have to go buy new ones!
- Actually, being too fat for ALL my pants is really starting to get on my nerves.
- Spam comments on my blog.
- No comments on my blog!
- The sound of World of Warcraft...oh, that really really bugs me! :)
- When the cat jumps up on the counter and licks the butter.
- Clothes full of static! UGH, it's awful!
- Kids that sit behind you in a movie, then kick your chair the whole time.
- Being late
- Losing things.
- Getting sick.
- The YouTube police (you know, the ones that silence your movies if you use a certain song. Don't they know it's free advertising? I don't get it.)
Whew. It appears I could go on and on... and on. But what a great feeling to get it all out! So tell me, what bugs YOU?