Top Ten Books I Don't Want You to Forget!
- Everyone thinks of Middlemarch when they think of George Eliot books, but I don't want you to forget about The Mill on the Floss.
- The Bronte sisters have a handful of books that everyone reads, but I really don't want you to forget about The Tenant of Wildfell Hall by Ann.
- Remember when Oprah had a book club and talked about The Story of Edgar Sawtelle by David Wroblewski? Don't forget about that one. Keep it on the lists!
- We recently read Precious Bane by Mary Webb for book club. I'm thinking most people don't even know about that book!
- Don't forget about Anya Seton books, like Katherine and Green Darkness!
- I don't hear people talking much about the Inkheart books by Cornelia Funke. Let's not forget them!
- The Astonishing Life books (about Octavian Nothing by M.T. Anderson). When thinking amazing YA, don't forget those.
- Don't forget that before The Book Thief was I Am the Messenger.... just as awesome if not more, Markus Zusak brilliance.
- The Sparrow by Mary Doria Russell. Wow. This is an older book that I "recently" read. Once you've read it, you will NOT forget it!
- Maueve Binchy books, like Circle of Friends for starters. We should not forget them either!
Ah, there's so many! I'm sure reading over everyone else's lists will make me say, Oh, yeah!