My Favorite Biographies and/or Memoirs:
1. John Adams by David Mccullough
2. The Story of My Life by Helen Keller
3. A Beautiful Mind by Sylvia Nasar
4. Seabiscuit by Laura Hillenbrand
5. Coop by Michael Perry
6. The Six Wives of Henry VIII by Alison Weir
7. I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou
8.On Writing by Stephen King
9. A Girl Named Zippy by Haven Kimmel
10.Between a Rock and a Hard Place by Aaron Ralston
I seriously need to read more of this genre of book!
What would be in your Top Ten? Make a post and share your link!