Friday, July 9, 2010

Music Stuck in My Head

How about some music for this fabulous fun Friday?

I just have to listen to this song once, and it's stuck in my head for the day, I have no idea why. I like this Glee version of it:




My daughter did a dance to this updated version of the 80s Fame song recently. I like it tons better than the original!




I'm going through a Depeche Mode revival of sorts these days. One of my favorites is this remix:




So, what do you think? Do you agree and like them too, or do you think I'm crazy? :) 
What song is stuck in your head today?

4 comments:

  1. Johnny Cash does a version of the Depeche Mode song. Love it!


    I just haven't houd a warm spot in the heart cockles for Gaga. Always loved the Fame song!

    Thanks for sharing cuz Josh had the "I want chicken. I want liver. Meow Mix, Meow Mix please deliver" jingle stuck in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love Glee! :)

    The song stuck in my head right now is "Going to a Hukilau" that my neighbors were singing at a big birthday bash for their mother. It is great, and very much all that is Hawaii. However, it's now stuck in my head..."Oh, I'm going...to a Hukilau...to a Huki, huki, huki, huki, Hukilau..." You see where I'm going with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rarely get a sound stuck in my head, but I do like the Fame song and this version is very hip, I especially like the rap action at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy Mom: Glad I could help with the Meow Mix problem!

    Becky: Ah, I know that song! Yes, it would be one to get very very stuck! :)

    Jan: Interesting that you don't have the music stuck in your head problem! Very very interesting. Glad you enjoyed this Fame version.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails