Just in case you wondered, here's what I thought about New Moon:
What I liked:
- the dialogue wasn't as cheesy, in fact, it was often quite funny
- Jacob with short hair
- Jasper's one line
- all the work Taylor L. went through to create the perfect (and shirtless) Jacob
- the almost kisses (thanks to Brodi Ashton for that term!)
- the creepiness of Aro
- smiling Jacob
- Bella and Edward's chemistry
- the sparkle was improved
- the wolf pack
What I didn't like:
- I meant to notice the music, and then I didn't. This bugged me. Did it mean I was wrapped up in the movie, or did it mean the music didn't stand out?
- too much slo-mo
- Bella and Edward do too much mumbling
- I needed more Volturi stuff. It seemed longer in the book and flew by in the movie. There was tons of Dakota Fanning build up and then.... she was gone in a flash.
- it was over too soon,
- and that ending was extremely abrupt!
I wanted an audience that was into it, but not too screamy, and we lucked out there too. They laughed at all the right times, and oohed and aahed at the right times, but didn't overly freak out at the wrong times. So, it was great! Fun movie. I enjoyed it.
Now, what to see this weekend during the holiday?