Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Bookword Game: Winning Word and a New Word




And the winner is...

A Throne Tome:
A book that's good to read in the bathroom!

Congratulations to CarrieK of Books and Movies for coming up with the winning word!

For our next word, let's think of something to describe a book that has a very distinctive smell. Perhaps it smells so good that you find yourself constantly sticking your nose all the way in and taking a big whiff. Or maybe it smells so bad that you find yourself stopping to put the book down because you feel a headache coming on!


What should we call a book that has such a distinctive smell that we find it distracting?


Comment with your suggestions! Don't be shy! Voting will be next week at An Adventure in Reading.

8 comments:

  1. Way to go, Carrie K. Very descriptive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've read a smelly book! BUT Barnes&Noble stinks like tuna fish. I can hardly go there at all when I'm pregnant. Borders smells better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie... can I just say weird? Bookstores all smell like coffee to me. But tuna? Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails