It's been awhile and I'm in the mood so.... presenting my bookish thoughts of the day:
1. I will SCREAM if I see anymore reviews of Catching Fire! Just know if you post one... I'll be skipping it! :) Even if you claim there's no spoilers!
2. I made a mistake when I deemed The Story of Edgar Sawtelle my treadmill book. Actually, it's good motivation to get on the treadmill, but I want so bad to keep reading that it hurts. I think this weekend I'll give in and promote it to my main reading book.
3. I need to figure out how to get on Random House's YA ARC list. Or Harper Teens... or... someone's YA ARC list.
4. I planned on reading all evening yesterday, instead I watched Michael Jackson footage over and over and over again.
5. Ya'll need to go vote in the tie breaker poll for our latest Bookword. It's up at An Adventure in Reading.
6. If I'm to make it to the 100 books this year goal, I'm behind about 10 books.
7. I had two brand new books in my hand at Costco the other day, both I'm wanting to read so so bad (The Angel's Game and The Actor and the Housewife) and I put them down and walked away. Good thing? Or bad thing?
8. We met Aprilynne Pike at the library the other day. She was wonderful talking with the kids and telling them all about the process of getting a book published. Then I had her sign my book and I stammered and stuttered at her for a bit. What an impression I made I'm sure. I still don't know how to say, "Hey, I'm a book blogger!" and make it sound halfway intelligent and like something the author would have any interest in at all.
9. Since the boys are still gone scout camping, I'm going to try again with the reading all evening plan.
10. In fact, I think I'll get started with that plan right now, and in fact, I think I'll go rescue Edgar from the treadmill too!
What bookish thoughts are you having this lovely Friday?