It's Trivia Time over at Weekly Geeks! So here's some random book questions for you:
1. The Grapes of Wrath is about what event in American history?
2. In what country does the novel The Far Pavilions take place?
3. By what name is Samuel Langhorne Clemens more commonly known?
4. Who are the four Little Women?
5. What does Amir's friend, Hassan, say to him many times in the book The Kite Runner?
6. Anne (of Green Gables) likes to refer to her friends as... what?
7. At the end of The Good Earth, what are the sons planning to do?
8. In The Book Thief, what's the first book that Liesel steals?
9. In Wuthering Heights, which two characters does Heathcliff force to get married?
10. Who does Kitty run off with in Pride and Prejudice?
Comment with your answers! No fair Googling! Answers to be posted later this week.