Tuesday, January 26, 2016
Top Ten Tuesday: Reasons to Participate in Book Blogger Appreciation Week
Did you hear the news? The lovely ladies from The Estella Society are bringing back Book Blogger Appreciation Week! I'm so happy to see this! So happy, in fact, that I want you to join the party!
Ten Reasons You Should Participate in BBAW
1. It's one of the first book blogging community events that I can remember from back in the good old days.
2.Which means it's full of nostalgia!
3. And full of fun.
4. Plus, it's easy and casual and low key.
5. And it features blogger interviews, which you know you like.
6. And anyway, it's being revived by The Estella Society (like I mentioned already) and everything they do is fabulous!
7. Of course you'll see everyone talking about it and you won't want to be left out!
8. Also, maybe your blogging has slumped and this will pop you out of it.
9. Or maybe your blogging is in the first stages of slumping and this will prevent it.
10. But most importantly, you'll make new friends!
Want to sign up? Fill out this form.
See you there!
(P.S. This post brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish's Top Ten Tuesday wherein today is a FREEBIE and so I took advantage and killed two birds! )