Tuesday, November 4, 2014
Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Want to Re-read
Re-reading, while not my normal thing to do, is fun if the circumstances are right. Here's a few books that wouldn't take much to get me to read them again.
1. Frankenstein by Mary Shelley... I just made this comment on Ang's blog the other day and yes, I think this would make a great re-read. I need to remember if my feelings are the same!
2. North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell... Kami and I have been talking about a read along. Maybe in January? It would be my third time through on this book, but she has not read it yet, even though she has watched RA in the movie version over and over and over again!
3. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins... now that I've been to Paris, I'd love to re-read this one.
4. The whole Queen's Thief series by Megan Whalen Turner, but especially the first two. Sigh.
5 and 6. I'm always up for a re-read of Great Expectations and Wuthering Heights. Anyone?
7. I will re-read any Markus Zusak book....wherever....whenever. Especially if someone who's reading it for the first time reads along with me.
8. The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss... I would totally be happy to revisit this world and these characters.
9. Island of the Blue Dolphins by Scott O'dell.... why do I always forget about this book? I've re-read a few times and hope to re-read it a few more!
10. The Far Pavilions by M.M. Kaye.... loved this book the first time around and I wonder if I'd love it as much upon re-reading it. Hmmm....
What's on your re-reading list? Come let us know over at The Broke and the Bookish!