Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: I Want To Start These!


Here's a few new (ish) series that I'd like to start. If only there was time!

Top Ten Series I'd Like to Start

1. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
2. Splintered by A. G. Howard
3. These Broken Stars by Aime Kaufman
4. Insignia by S.J. Kincaid
5. The Young Elites by Marie Lu
6. Snow Like Ashes by Sarah Raasch
7. A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
8. Incarnate by Jodie Meadows
9. A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
10. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo

Did I pick some good ones? Which ones should I be adding to my list? What's on your list? Check out everyone's links over at The Broke and the Bookish!


3 comments:

  1. We have three that are the same!

    YES!! Start Throne of Glass!!!! It is epic and amazing!! I just finished the third book last night! OMG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen a couple of those around on peoples lists :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are so many good series to read, I could read nothing but. Nice list this week. Have a good week! kelley—the road goes ever ever on

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails