Monday, September 8, 2014

Bloggista September 2014 Coming Soon!

September 18 to 21
#bloggiesta @bloggiesta
www.bloggiesta.com

Just a quick shout out here on the blog for Bloggiesta which is coming up quickly! We'll be working on our blogs for FOUR days again. . . September 18 to  21.  Be sure to check out the website this weekend for the sign up/to do list linky. 

As in years past, we'll also have a Twitter chat/party each day. Stay tuned for those times. If you have suggestions for those or would like to help host, let me know! (Follow @bloggiesta and hashtag #bloggiesta.)

We do have space for a few more mini challenges too, so if you'd like to still participate there, let me know.

I hope you'll all join in the fun!

1 comment:

  1. major bummer I will be out of town, and I so need a Bloggiesta kick in the toosh to update that archive list!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails