Thursday, September 18, 2014

Bloggiesta Starts Today!



I hope a few of you are joining me for this party, I mean, fiesta! Let's work on our blogs for the next few days, together!

I'm breaking out the music (my favorite Latino singer of course!): 



And the food:





And I plan to get TONS done! Ole!!



Oh... be sure to join me for the Twitter chats. I don't want to talk to myself!!


  • Blogging and Life (Time Management): Thursday September 18 @ 2 p.m. Eastern
  • All Your Blogging Problems Solved: Friday September 19 @  6 p.m. Eastern
  • Book Blogging Basics: Saturday September 20 @ 11 a.m. Eastern
  • End of Event Wrap Up: Sunday September 21 @ 1 p.m. Eastern

See you around!!!

2 comments:

  1. I like your pinata picture. That's really cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenni: Natasha's husband made if for the original Bloggiesta back in the day. :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails