Today we're talking about books that make you cry. For me, that's a lot of them, but the problem is, I can't remember which ones! Except for the obvious ones! So anyway, here's what I came up with:
1. Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls
2. Charlotte's Web by E.B. White
3. A Single Shard by Linda Sue Park
4. The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck
5. The Good Earth by Pearl Buck
6. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
7. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
8. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Steifvater
9, If I Stay by Gayle Forman
10. The Sparrow by Mary Doria Russell
Yep, I predict these books will break your heart! Read them!
What books broke your heart that should be on my list? Link up at The Broke and the Bookish.