According to the Festivus celebration, it's okay to air grievances today, December 23. And as I've said before, no one is reading blogs right now anyway, so it's safe. Right?
So, in no particular order, I air to you the stuff that makes me crazy:
- overflowing garbage cans that everyone ignores
- dirty floors
- the fact that cookies and candy aren't good for you
- dead kindle batteries
- restaurant leftovers in my fridge that never get eaten
- anxiety and depression
- fruit flies
- achy feet
- not enough cars to go around
- broken cars
- grandparents with dementia
- kids who won't sleep
- no blog post ideas
- reading slumps
- slushy snow
- moldy bread
- sad kids
- not enough room in my house for all the crap we've accumulated
- holes in my socks
Well, I'd say that's a good gripe list for now!
What would you like to air today?