Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I Would Switch Places With... for a time


Funny! I thought this would be an easy list prompt from The Broke and the Bookish today! But I'm struggling! What characters would I want to trade places with, even for just 24 hours? Some characters I love, but STILL wouldn't really want to trade places with them at all.... Katniss for instance. I don't think I could be her even for a short time.

Anyway, here's what I've come up with.

Top Ten Characters I Would Trade Places With for 24 Hours


1. Arwen from Lord of the Rings: so I could be a beautiful elf and love on Aragorn :)
2. Hermione from Harry Potter: so I could be smart and have adventures!
3. Mia Thermopolis from The Princess Diaries: so I could have a make over and meet Michael
4. Anna from Anna and the French Kiss: so I could go to Paris and meet an English dude
5. Lizzy from Pride and Prejudice: so I could meet Mr. Darcy "in real life"!
6. Mary from The Secret Garden: so I could live in a gloomy English mansion yet have the means to perk it up
7. Jo from Little Women: so I could make a different decision!
8. Denna from The Name of the Wind: so I could meet Kvothe "in real life"! BUT only for 24 hours because her life is way too hard for me.
9. Marian from any Robin Hood story: so I could be loved by Robin of course... and shoot arrows.
10. The Queen of Atolia from The Queen of Atolia: to meet Gen of course, however, to live with what I did to him? Not sure I could handle that even for 24 hours....


Hmmm... I'm sure if I were to do this another day, it would all come out differently, but today, that's what I've got!

Who would you put on your list?



15 comments:

  1. that's a great list and I would to visit those worlds too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you about being Jo and making a different choice. HOW COULD SHE!?! Also, I would want to be Denna for a short while too. Preferably a short while that involves kissing Kvothe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ach! I forgot to put a LOTR pick! I would adore to be Eowyn, but only after she got her *better* man :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We picked 3 of the same people! I'm not surprised, but still, that's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have a few in common. :) I chose Anna and someone from Harry Potter. But, I didn't choose Hermione. I had to be different. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very unique list! Jo is a great pick - I love that Little Women book and I reread it at least once every year!
    My TTT:
    http://booksmartie.blogspot.de/2012/07/top-ten-tuesday_30.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choices! I had Luna on my list instead of Hermione. :)

    Thakns for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol! I can't picture you being as cold as the queen of Atolia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, Mia and Jo! I think I would make a different decision too...I know it was for the best but come on - it was Teddy! :) Good list!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great choices!! I agree with a lot of those. They would be fun. I think I would choose Eowyn instead of Arwen though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This article is really worth reading, it has too much details in it and yet it is so simple to understand, Thanks for sharing the picture it has great detail in it and i really appreciate your true artistic work!


    GED Online

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hermione - definitely! You've made lots choices because of the heroes you'd meet and I think meeting Ron can't be left behind :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, Jo and Laurie all the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You had me at Jo & Denna --- my two fav picks on this list! Such a fun prompt! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails