What if I just say... all of them? Yeah, it seems these days everything I read is because of a blogger! Let's look back on my recent reading history, shall we?
1. The Soldier's Wife by Margaret Leroy (currently reading).... because of Ibeeeg.
2. Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz... because of Jenny.
3. The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson... because of Ibeeeg, and Kailana, and Carl.
4. Divergent by Veronica Roth... because... well nearly every single one of you! (Have you noticed it's almost sweeping the BBAW book awards? Crazy!)
5. Ship Breaker by Paolo Bacigalupi ..... because of Melissa.
6. The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss.... because of Ibeeeg.
7. City of Bones (and Ashes) by Cassandra Clare.... another couple because nearly all of you!
8. Open Country (and Pieces of Sky earlier) by Kaki Warner... because of Susan.
9. Several classics (The Way We Live Now for example).... because of The Classics Circuit.
10. A Madness of Angels by Kate Griffin... because of Jenny.
Other books I blame you all for:
If I Stay
Chaos Walking series
Anna and the French Kiss
Major Pettigrew's Last Stand
The Glass Castle
....and it goes on and on. Really, it makes me wonder what I read before blogging? I mean, I knew NOTHING!
So, tell me, what books have I