Friday, July 29, 2011

Music Stuck In My Head: Boston





I heard this song on the radio this week, and wondered why it was not on my iPod so I could blast it at will. I knew we had to have the cd floating around our house somewhere. Finally, it was found, and finally I've got it on my iPod and finally I could blast it in my car, which, for some reason is more fun than blasting it in the house. Know what I mean? And now, this song is so very stuck in my head.

My other favorite Boston song:




This one reminds me of sixth grade, dancing, puppy love, the late 70s, being a kid. I love it so much!

Are you a Boston fan? Does it bring back memories or are you way too young? Do these these songs say "play me loud" to you?

Happy weekend! Two more weeks! :)


3 comments:

  1. I don't have a way to play my ipod in my car. I wish I did! It would save me a lot of trouble. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, thanks for saving this post from being a "no comment" one! Good thing I have you! :)

    You need to figure out a way to do that ipod in the car.. there's ways, but they are expensive. I bought a stereo that could and so that makes me very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must be too young... I don't know the first one, but am familiar with the second. Both are worthy of car blasting with windows open though.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails