Ten Living Authors I'm Dying to Meet
1. Markus Zusak: Okay fine. So I already met him. He's still on my list, 'cause I'm DYING to do it all over again!
2. Neal Shusterman: This would be awesome.
3. John Green: Even awesomer (that's just a new word I made up in case you wondered) I think.
4. Meg Cabot: She would be a crack up.
5. Stephen King: I'm not a big reader of his, but I still think he'd be fascinating to meet.
6. Neil Gaiman: Same goes for this author.
7. Robin McKinley: I wonder what she is like in real life.
8. Maeve Binchy: I bet she has a cool accent.
9. Suzanne Collins: Of course!
10. Judy Blume: So cool!
Ten Dead Authors I'll Meet When I Die!
1. Jane Austen: It goes without saying.
2. Louisa May Alcott: She had an interesting life, did she not?
3. Wilkie Collins: I almost wrote Charles Dickens, but I've opted for his lesser known, but wittier friend.
4. Mark Twain: He would be a blast!
5. John Steinbeck: Another fascinating sort I'm sure.
6. JRR Tolkien: I bet I wouldn't understand a word he said.
7. Emily Bronte: The person who wrote Wuthering Heights? That's GOT to be interesting!
8. Victor Hugo: To find out where Les Mis comes from. That would be cool.
9. Anya Seton: Have loved her books forever.
10. Laura Ingalls Wilder: A childhood hero.
Who would you put on your list?