In honor of the day, I give you ten random thoughts/lists in three different categories, thus 10/10/10.
Ten Thoughts About The Readathon
1. It never fails to blow me away at how fast the hours and day fly by.
2. Planning and anticipating with Toto (my sixth grader) was nearly the best part!
3. Distractions were many, but that's to be expected and not a big deal.
4. I didn't get much read, but that's also to be expected and not a big deal.
5. We snacked so much we didn't need real food. Not sure that's such a good idea!
6. Mini challenges are so fun to break things up BUT blogging in between reading takes up lots of reading time.
7. I loved curling up amongst my bookshelves. It was very cozy. I just need more comfortable reading chairs for that area in order to make it a complete picture.
8. Even small books take a large chunk of time to read.
9. I feel a sort of let down when it's all over, sort of like Christmas. Anyone else?
10. There's pretty much no way I can last a full 24 hours, but 18 hours is just perfect for me!
Ten Books I'm Really Anxious to Read Soon!
1. The Scorch Trials by James Dashner
2. Monsters of Men by Patrick Ness
3. Forge by Laurie Halse Anderson
4. Behemoth by Scott Westerfeld
5. Reckless by Cornelia Funke
6. Torment by Lauren Kate
7. The Lost Saint by Bree Despain
8. Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Ugly Truth by Jeff Kinney
9. Jane by April Lindner
10. Unbroken Connection by Angela Morrison
Ten TV Questions
1. Why does Monday have almost all the good shows?
2. Have vampires and werewolves always been together in stories?
3. Why is Alex O'loughlin so cool?
4. Do you think people go on Survivor and then act especially obnoxious on purpose?
5. Who's your favorite new team on Amazing Race? Team Glee perhaps?
6. But can anyone live up to the awesomeness that was the cowboys?
7. Why did Zachary Levi have to go and get a hair cut?
8. Why does The Event need to have such a Lost wanna-be feel about it?
9. Why did I not watch Castle from the beginning?
10. What does Friday Night Lights have to be on non-normal TV?
How's your readathon hangover going?
What books are you anxious to read?
Do you have any TV questions?