I think I must have used up all my blogging brain power the last week or so, because my mind is blank with regard to what to blog about. Yet, I have time. I'm sitting here, with the computer in front of me, so I might as well try. When my mind is like this, it always seems to work to throw out one of those good old random posts. Then we'll see how much I REALLY have to talk about!
* we watched Avatar last night at our house on DVD... and I still liked it. It really is an amazing movie even not in 3D.
* I wanted to spend the whole of my reading time today on Twenty Years After, and still I'm avoiding it and just thinking about it gives me a headache!
* GO COWBOYS on Amazing Race tonight! I think they have been my all time favorite Amazing Race team ever! Hey, and the other day I looked up their bios and Jet (the dark haired one) is a reader. He says there's not a day go by that he doesn't read, and that it's his favorite hobby. That goes against the stereotypical cowboy type idea, does it not? I love it.
* speaking of TV, how about Heroes vs. Villains on Survivor? Sheesh, they've been fun to watch this season. I'm not really rooting for anyone though, but it's been fun to see the craziness going on.
* I'm not really looking forward to this month, sad to say. The last month of school is just too busy. And this month we can add a high school graduation at the end of it. My number 2 kid graduating! This is just not right! I hate it that they are growing up. Can we just stop time please?
* I put on a bunch of CDs to listen to while I blog, and have them on shuffle play. They are Jason Castro, Kris Allen, Chris Botti, Joshua Bell and Henry Mancini. It's perfect mix for calm Sunday listening. Love it.
* Hey did you see I added a LinkedWithin widget? Everyone suddenly seemed to have it, so I thought I'd try it and see what happens.
* we went the school's big Renaissance Faire yesterday and the kids won two goldfish. They named them Robin and Marian! :)
Well, my brain is still pretty blank, so I'll give up blogging for this day and go on to reading.... or maybe even a nap, which is sounding really really wonderful about now.