Today's list task, as suggested by Julie at A Small Accomplishment, is to list:
Book Pet Peeves
1. I hate it when I get a book from the library that has crusted food on it! Ewww.
2. I cringe when I see a book, open and laying face down on it's pages.
3. I'm bugged when I see someone, while reading a paperback book, folding it's front and wrapping it around to the back.
4. Dog ears... very very bad.
5. Do not throw books!!!
6. Or step on them!
7. Or read them with sticky fingers.
8. I really really hate blurbs that give away a main plot point.
9. And if you plan on taking the dust jacket off, please please put it in a safe place somewhere. I hate it when books and dust jackets lose each other.
10. ... and for all my other pet peeves you can read Julie's list, because I pretty much agree with everything she said.
What are YOUR book pet peeves?