Random bookish and non-bookish thoughts for this Sunday, that once again, is now almost over:
* We watched Bright Star finally last evening. We went on the very definition of a wild goose chase to find a Redbox that had it. It took us about three tries, but that was after going from one end of the city to the other! And I totally enjoyed it, though The Mr. gave up have way through and walked off.
* I have been also enjoying the first season of BBC's Robin Hood. That's a delicious show! Yummy.
* I finished TWO books yesterday! I read all morning in bed and finished The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan. Whew! What an accomplishment! Great book though, even if it did take me a whole month to read it. I am totally in love with all the characters. Then in the evening, I finished Nothing but Ghosts by Beth Kephart. I had to finally read this one after hearing so many bloggers rave on and on about it. I really enjoyed it too. Look for reviews on both coming up this week.
* Also this week I'll have a guest post by Angela Morrison. Please come by and say hi to her. She'll be answering any questions you have about her book Sing Me To Sleep. Also, don't forget to enter the giveaway. It's open until Feb. 14.
* Ah, book fair this week! They sent The Maze Runner to us! I'm so excited to promote this book too. Yay!! I'll let you know what other books fly off the shelves. It's always interesting.
* My glasses fell apart. Good thing I have my old pair on hand, but it's making me crazy because I keep forgetting to get the better pair fixed.
* I'm sad to say that American Idol hasn't been all that interesting yet. What do you think my fellow fans? Anyone stand out to you at this point?
My thoughts have run dry. Wish me luck for this upcoming week! I'll be needing it. But hopefully I'll be able to check in now and then.