- slept in... way in, then read The Eye of the World in bed for an hour or so
- ate waffles
- picked up a kid from a sleepover
- met a stranger for a ticket sale exchange
- popped in on my mom and dad
- went to the Calamity Jack release party and visited with Shannon Hale and Natasha!
- also met new blogger Heather from Fire and Ice Photo.
- went out to dinner with my mom and dad
- drove home
And now it's now and I need to remember what I was going to do next regarding Bloggiesta!
But first, some pictures. (My husband looked so official with is camera today that The King's English people asked him if he could send them some of his pictures since their camera died! )
Shannon and her husband Dean, and their illustrator extraordinaire, Nathan.
The above three pictures are Shannon and Dean demonstrating what it's like to collaborate together, like a fiin-tuned ice skating routine! They were hillarious!
Me, JJ and Toto getting our books signed.