Here's my questions with their answers and who got what right:
1. The Grapes of Wrath is about what event in American history?
Though it happened during the Depression, the event that the Grapes of Wrath is about is known as The Dust Bowl, and the resulting migration of farmers from The Great Plains to California looking for jobs.
Way to go Amanda and Lahni (who got part of it right!)
2. In what country does the novel The Far Pavilions take place?
Way to go Maree and Chris!
3. By what name is Samuel Langhorne Clemens more commonly known?
Way to go Maree, Rikki, Amanda, Chris, Eva, and Lahni!
4. Who are the four Little Women?
Meg, Jo, Beth and Amy
Way to go Rikki, Claire, Amanda, Chris, Eva and Linda!
5. What does Amir's friend, Hassan, say to him many times in the book The Kite Runner?
"For you, a thousand times over."
Way to go Lahni!
6. Anne (of Green Gables) likes to refer to her friends as... what?
Way to go Chris, Eva and Linda!
7. At the end of The Good Earth, what are the sons planning to do?
sell the land
Way to go Amanda!
8. In The Book Thief, what's the first book that Liesel steals?
A Gravedigger's Handbook
Way to go Amanda, Eva and Lahni!
9. In Wuthering Heights, which two characters does Heathcliff force to get married?
Linton and the 2nd Catherine
Way to go Rikki, Claire, Amanda, and Chris!
10. Who does Kitty run off with in Pride and Prejudice?
The true answer is no one, because it's not Kitty! It's Lydia! Silly Suey. How's that for an accidental trick question? DOH!!!! (And yes Lydia does run off with Wickham!)
For catching the "trick": Way to go Melissa and Eva!
For saying Wickham: Way to go Maree, Rikki, Claire, Amanda, Chris and Lahni!
And the "Winner" with the most correct: Amanda from The Zen Leaf with six right! (Seven if you give her Wickham!) Way to go!