Friday, February 29, 2008

February Recap of Books Read

The reading thing seemed kinda slow for me this month. Here's a recap of everything I managed to get in:

Touching Darkness by Scott Westerfeld
The Story of My Life by Helen Keller
Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
Fablehaven by Brandon Mull
Ready or Not by Meg Cabot
Magic or Madness by Justine Larbalestier

And now to pick a favorite.... hmmmm..... probably The Story of My Life, with Magic or Madness coming in as a close second.

What was YOUR favorite book this month? :)

Oh, I almost forgot: War and Peace update: I'm up to page 287. Impressive, huh? I managed to read a whole 30 pages this month!!! Sheesh, at this rate, it may take me TWO years to read the thing. I like it just fine, but it gets pushed to the bottom of the pile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails