Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Review: Forever in Blue by Ann Brashares



Book: Forever in Blue: The Fourth Summer of the Sisterhood by Ann Brashares

Rating: B+

Genre: YA Romance

I've loved this series. Especially the first book. But I'm quite glad the series is over (at least it appears that it is!) because the books keep taking a downward fall.

This book follows the girls in the fourth summer apart when they are about 19 or so I think. Most of them make majorly bad decisions which I guess can show the reality of life, but I wouldn't mind if this particular book get moved from the YA genre to the adult one! Ya know? But who am I? Oh, well.

Still, I like all these girls, and I hope that they all find what they're looking for one of these years!

***********************

Meanwhile, my all- round general reading slump seems to continue! In December I just couldn't get into anything. Now, I've been reading plently, but not getting really excited about any of it. (Except my re-read of The Book Thief of course!) I feel like dropping everything I'm into now and starting all over again with a fresh new crop! However, I will keep plugging along with War and Peace. I liked that one for the first section. Now the 2nd section is bogging a bit for me. But that's to be expected right? After all, it IS War and Peace! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails