Hey! Wow! I got tagged by Amy over at The Sleepy Reader. Now I have to come up with a blogging tip. Hmmmm...
It’s very simple. When this is passed on to you, copy the whole thing, skim the list and put a * star beside those that you like. (Check out especially the * starred ones.)
Add the next number (1. 2. 3. 4. 5., etc.) and write your own blogging tip for other bloggers. Try to make your tip general.
After that, tag 10 other people. Link love some friends!
Just think - if 10 people start this and the 10 people pass it on to another 10 people, you have 100 links already!
1. Look, read, and learn. *** http://www.neonscent.com/
2. Be EXCELLENT to each other. ** http://www.bushmackel.com/
3. Don’t let money change ya! * http://www.therandomforest.info/
4. Always reply to your comments. ****** http://chattiekat.com/
5. Link liberally — it keeps you and your friends afloat in the Sea of Technorati. ** http://chipsquips.com/
6. Don’t give up - persistence is fertile. ** http://www.velcro-city.co.uk/
7. Give link credit where credit is due. *** http://www.sfsignal.com/
8. Pictures say a thousand words and can usually add to any post. *** http://scifichick.com/
9. Visit all the bloggers that leave comments for you - it’s nice to know who is reading! *** http://stephaniesbooks.blogspot.com/
10. Thrown in something humorous occasionally, to keep things fun.** http://bonniesbooks.blogspot.com/
11. Make it easy for your readers - use tags and labels and keep it simple!* http://caribousmom.blogharbor.com
12. Memes are fun and a great way to get to know other bloggers! * http://thesleepyreader.wordpress.com
13. Don't be afraid to show your personality! http://sueysbooks.blogspot.com/
Now the hardest part.... tagging more people to do this!
Ok, I give up! Everyone I read has already been tagged! Well, it least everyone I flipped to just now really fast to see, and so, I'm running away from the tagging part. If you are reaidng this and haven't done it yet but you'd like to then, consider yourself tagged!