Friday, February 23, 2024

SCHEDULE for the Fairy Tale Read-Along!



Here's the schedule I've come up with for the Fairy Tale Read-along starting in March... which is NEXT WEEK!!

  • Week one (through March 8): Chap 1 to 9 
  • Week two (through March 15): Chap 10 to 16
  • Week three (through March 22): Chap 17 to 24
  • Week four (through March 29): Chap 25 to end

This breaks down to be about 150 pages each week. 

There will be discussions posted here, on the Storygraph page and on the channel each week (hopefully) and I'm also planning on a LIVE discussion on my channel on Sunday March 31 to wrap up the whole thing! (I know it's Easter that day, but I'm hoping some can still join in!)

Let me know if you plan to participate!


3 comments:

  1. Even though I'm iffy with Stephen King, I'm excited for the read-along. I have the book set to deliver on or around March 1. Let's hope it works out, lol. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should be interested at least! Hopefully it does all work out!

      Delete
  2. I'm in! It's a reread for me, but I'm excited to be reading it with you all!

    Haze @ The Book Haze
    https://thebookhaze.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails