Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten ONE WORD Reviews!

 



The prompt today is to review the last ten books we've read using just one word! SWEET! Here we go!


Lemon Drop Falls by Heather Clark: TOUCHING

The Iron Flower by Laurie Forest: INTENSE

Dread Nation by Justina Ireland: CREATIVE

The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon: ROMANTIC

Summer Rain by Trish Milburn: CUTE

Nine Perfect Strangers by Liane Moriarty: ENGAGING

To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han: QUIRKY

The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry: FANTASTIC

XOXO by Axie Oh: FUN

Keep Moving by Maggie Smith: THOUGHTFUL


I do realize my adjectives are boring, but I seriously just went with what I thought of first, with the exception of a couple that made me think way too much.

5 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your one word reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thoughtful is a good word for the Maggie Smith book

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did it exactly right with taking the first word that popped into your head and not overthinking it! Nice list.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great word choice! I especially love the one you chose for Nine Perfect Strangers and I think quirky fits with To All the Boys I've Loved Before too. I used frustrating for that one, though, lol.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails