Sunday, May 15, 2022

Currently: Post Conference Depression

  


We talk a lot about PCD regarding concerts, but I think it can totally apply to conferences too. Coming back down from a high is always rough, no matter what the thing was that caused it, right? LOL!

Anyway, I think it's about time for another monthly CURRENTLY check in post! 


Listening:

Maybe my favorite song of the week? Not your typical kpop I must say:

 

But also this one. TXT is just killing it for me lately:

 

Watching:

Enjoying yet another season of Survivor! And it's almost over again already!

Halfway through a kdrama called Tomorrow about grim reapers who save people from suicide. Lots and lots of tears with this one. 

 Reading:

Finished Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth for book club this next week. I loved it! Review to come soon...

I can't figure out what to start next. I am overwhelmed with possibilities. 

Writing:

I went to an awesome writers conference this past week (thus the bit of PCD) and learned so much amazing stuff! I hope to ride the wave and get going with things! Before the conference, I spent a lot of time this past week going through edits from beta readers for my high school 80s story. But I really really need to finish the space story. I also need to start a tiktok for writerly things. LOL! That cracks me up.



Blogging:

Still here!

YouTubing:

I put every single BTS song into one 8 minute video. Seriously. For reals. Also, I'm going to start a regular series of vlogging type videos. Just me talking. Awesome, right? Ha. That also cracks me up.


   

  

I have plans to do another non-kpopper series. I have a victim in mind. Stay tuned... WAH! So excited!


Health Watch:

I started keeping track of food again. I've had a couple of days of eating better. And lots of days of not. Why is this so hard? I can't even tell you how bad I hate this.


Misc:

* I went to Las Vegas to see BTS at the huge new Allegiant Stadium on their last day in concert there. It was awesome. Here's our vlog and concert footage of that experience.

* In two weeks I'm driving back to LA to see another group in concert. They are called The Boyz and they are awesome. Here they are being unbearably cute, click if you dare.

* I sent daughter Toto off to Korea to spend the summer with her aunt there. She will have a blast I hope and I will be fine without her here. Right?

* I need to plan another Oregon escape. 

* Our fridge broke so we got a new one.

* Our fence fell down, but we didn't get a new one. Yet.








3 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to go inside the Allegiant Stadium ever since they built it. It's awesome looking. I hope your daughter enjoys her time in Korea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So busy! I hope you have time to chill and do things you love. I hope you had fun at Storymakers! I can't wait to touch base with you on that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved BTBT. I put it in my playlist. The second song was good, but not my favorite. It's because it's more of a ballad, lol. I really know my likes, lol. I recognized some of the BTS songs, but definitely not all of them.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails