Thursday, January 13, 2022

Supporting Book Bloggers

 #BookBloggerSupport22

Just when I was moaning about connecting with bloggers again, Susan from Bloggin' 'bout Books posts about this fun challenge hosted by Pages Unbound Reviews. So it appears I really need to put my money... aka. time... where my mouth is and join in and find bloggers again! Right?

There are twelve tasks to try and accomplish every month, along with some mini challenges. If you are interested, be sure to click and see this list! I'll write a post each month to report my success or failure. (I may cross over to some of my other places while I'm at it too, we'll see how it goes.) 

Anyway, let this be a declaration of my intention to try this! 

And first up on the list is this task:


1. FIND 10 BOOK BLOGGERS YOU’VE ENJOYED READING IN THE PAST AND GIVE THEM A SHOUT OUT

The shout out can be as a blog post on your blog, a list on Twitter, or any other ways you want to show them support.

  1. _______Susan __
  2. _______________
  3. _______________
  4. _______________
  5. _______________
  6. _______________
  7. _______________
  8. _______________
  9. _______________
  10. _______________
And with this post, I've knocked one of the list already! WOOT!




4 comments:

  1. You gave a shout out to two bloggers in this post.

    I have been thinking about joining this challenge, but I'm not sure if I want to commit to anything right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, didn't I! AH... funny. But it says "enjoyed reading from your past" and I can't remember if I read Pages Unbound Reviews in my past.. did I? Maybe... lol!

      Delete
  2. This sounds like a fun challenge. I'm not sure if I can join it, though, because I started school this week and I'm feeling a little overwhelmed. I haven't read anything since Sunday. :( I'll have to see how I feel maybe in a couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure how great I'll be at keeping this going, but it will be fun... and interesting... to try. Fingers crossed...

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails